HANDBOOK OF INFORMATION
FOR SESSION 2014-15
JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA FATEHPUR RAJPUTAN DISTT
- Program for academic excellence :-
- Ø Steps to be taken on the part of teacher.
- Ø Mastery over the topic to be taught & clarity of concept.
- Ø Lesson planning according to the level of the students.
- Ø Use of the ICT /audio-visual aids .
- Ø Checking of note books regularly testing of the taught contents & Feed back/ follow –up program identification of weak area of students.
- Ø Appropriate assignments & projects for better understanding of learning material .
- Ø Maintaining of proper records .
- Ø well- equipped with teaching learning strategy & methodology .
- Positive attitude towards each child .
- Ø coverage of syllabus well in time
ACTION FOR IMPROVEMENT OF SUPPORTIVE LEARNER
Following activities will be undertaken for improving the academic performance of slow learners.
- Based on assessment record, teacher will pay special attention to weak areas of slow learners and remove them .Separate history sheet will be maintained for every week student individually.
- The subject teachers will prepare simplified answer modules on the weak areas so that the weak students can cram the material easily .Subject teachers will ensure that the students remember it by heart.
- Brilliant students will be encouraged to help the slow learners by providing notes in the hostels and one high achiever will be attached to group of 3 or 4 slow learners.
- For slow learner stress will be only on selected areas after analyzing their performance so that they can learn only selected areas rather than covering whole of the syllabus.
- Subject teachers will make weak students to re-attempt question papers after learning the answers of all questions given in the question paper.
- Rigorous writing practice will be given topic wise.
- More stress should be given to short answer question.
- Students will be encouraged to write the answers with minimum steps to avoid number of mistakes.
- Moral boosting should be done as and when necessary .
10 The help of Parents may also be sought in this regard.
Every effort will be made to make the slow learner performance well , with confidence in exams.
- Co-curricular activities:-
- Scouts & Guide unit
- NCC unit
- Cultural activities
- Science activities for inculcating in science & experiments
- Literary activities
- Sports activities
- Fine Arts activities
- S.U.P.W activities :-
1 Maintenance of garden .
2 beautification of campus.
3 Provide the knowledge of agriculture to the students .
- Adequacy of accommodation and plan expansion in future:-
- Plan to establish Geography Lab, Math Lab, Language Lab, Art room, Resource room.
- More accommodation required in boys hostel.
- The enhancement of teaching learning aids and software & science & social science audio aids to be purchased.
- Bio –Technology Lab is needed .
- 2 more class room required .
- Spacious resource room required.
- Sub/way to be constructed on disputed land for the safety & security of children.
- Library resources and expectation plan RO level /self-purchase from the Library funds .
- Presently total books available in library other than text books (6500)
- For the developments of games & sports facilities (1 ,00,000)
The Total amount supposed to spend on games & equipments.
- Academic Program And Innovation :-
- Over all development of child mentally physically & socially .
- Self –reliance
- Adjustment with the environments
- Inculcation of the good values to be the useful citizen of the country
- Excellence in academic .
- Continuous comprehensive invalvation
1) 6 U.T
2) 2 Terms
3) 1st Pre-board and 2nd Pre-board
4) The Final examination
- Students services 18
- In academics
Maintain the monitor diary, Help the teacher to prepare the results
Perform the duty of class monitor.
- organization co-curricular activities
- Scouts and guides
- Community services under pace-setting activities:-
Pace – setting services:-
- Formation of pace setting committee:-
- Mobile library services.
- NVST coaching
- Music coaching
- Series of lecture by eminent personality
- Guidance & council internal
- Beautification of campus
- First aid and training camp for the village boys
Sulekha Beegom S. Gurjinder Singh
VICE PRINCIPAL PRINCIPAL
Download Complete Handbook in PDF